Blogs I follow

Monday, October 06, 2014

Investing: what do I mean with that?

I am a huge fan of Warren Buffett. This means evaluate the companies in my own terms and believe my judgment to choose where to invest my money. This means, look at profits, equity and cash-flow.
The best book I know to start to start in this subject has been a huge reference over decades.

I also believe that to be able to have some success in the stock market, it does not imply having a big financial and/or mathematical knowledge. I think with some common sense and a relatively short time involved, it is possible to have good results with a small investor portfolio.

I think frequent trading is not suitable for a small investor/savers and is not the best way to manage the savings that decides to put into the stock market.

These are some main ideas I will develop in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment