Blogs I follow

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Corticeira Amorim - no upside potencial

I've been watching this stock for a while and made some trading.

From the begining of 2015, the stock went from €3.00 to €4.20 (this moment price), or, a 40% gain. It was a rather impressive climb, but I think this it is now ended.

In the period, I made 5 trades making a profit of 20%. Not much, but then, I am a rather conservative investor.

In my opinion, this is a stock to sell now, for those who own it, or to wait for some dip in price to buy again.

My price target has been attained: €4.20! I predict it will have a 14 PER and a 1.70 P/B this year. As it is a very small free-float company and in a business that is not growing much near times, I think risk is now too much to buy this stock.

Although, the 3.3% yield can be a reason to maitain it, for those who have some shares.

I will continue to follow it, but with no more trading in the next days/weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment